Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Update

Ok everyone so it has been forever since I have given an update so here it goes!! Both boys are over 5 lbs now and are rockin it!! The are down to very little oxygen and their oxygen level is only monitored 2 days a week now! We are feeding both babies once a day every day and they are getting better!! They both are really developing their attitudes and have learned that if they cry mommy will save them!!! I am very excited about how well things are going!! Knock on Wood!!!! The nurses say that maybe in a couple of weeks we can take them home, but another nurses says not for about another 4 weeks and yet another nurse says that they cant go home until my due date which was jan 26th, so I dont know!! We are also excited that the big boy will be with us for a week and we get to spend christmas together!!!!! Right now Dave and Jordan are at the Bronco game just having a great time I am sure!!!! Anyway, thats where we are at!! All my boys are growing and getting bigger and I continue to stay outnumbered!!! I hope everyone has a merry christmas and a happy new year! Thanks again for all of the love and support and definately for the prayers!! We appreciate all of it!!!Lots of love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment