Thursday, February 19, 2009

My water broke

Ok everyone here is the latest!!! Saturday morning about time change my water broke on Camdan!! I couldnt believe it!! Well since my water broke they took me off all the meds that were stopping my contractions, I proceeded to go into labor!!! It was just like the start of any other labor! Contractions started out at about every 2 minutes and it felt more like cramping and that started at about 6 am. It sure didn't take long for them to get stronger and stronger and then it moved into back labor!! They called the Doctor and the Doctor said it was time for a c-section and after that everything went very quickly! I am so glad Dave was there for everything! Anyway, they took me back got me set up Dave came in and they got started. Thank God for Dave again cuz I was super freakin out! Camdan was born first and he was head down and Ean came out next feet first. They were both born and 2:32 pm about 20 seconds apart! Camdan weighed 2 pounds 9 ounces, 14.6 inches long and Ean was 2 pounds 7 ounces, 15 inches long. Love ya all! Oh by the way I am doing great and Dave is a proud proud daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment