Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Boys

Ok, everyone.....The boys are doing great! Both Ean and Camdan are breathing on their own right now with just the CPAP to help them keep their lungs inflated!! Tomorrow we might be able to hold Camdan..... Ean still has a line through his umbilical cord and once that is removed we should be able to hold him too!! Ean likes to pose already and Camdan just kinda likes to huddle up and just hide, silly boys!!
I am doing great! A little sore from the incision and learning how to deal with that but other than that I feel great! Jordan is here to visit, in fact I have all my boys here....in one spot... all together!! Holy crap!! I am amazed!! It has been an amazing 32 hours and we are loving it!!
We Love you all and we thank you all for your support and prayers!!
Dave, Kara, Jordan, Camdan and Ean

No comments:

Post a Comment